Extermination of Wasps and Bees in Montreal
How to differentiate between them?
- The most common varieties are about 8.5 to 17 mm
- They are visibly hairy
- Their color palette includes red, black, green and gold
- Bees appear in early April
- They feed on flower nectar
- To learn more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee
- They are long and thin in appearance
- They generally have a golden colour
- If they are attacked or killed, they can attract other wasps
- To learn more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasp
Wasps become aggressive when you approach their nest. Nests can be underground or in trees and can be difficult to access. This is why it is really not recommended to try to destroy a wasp nest yourself.
Contact André Robitaille Extermination and leave it to the professionals.